We put the needs of our clients first. And because of that, our team chose to affiliate with Raymond James Financial Services because they, too, are dedicated to our clients’ best interests.
Click above to view “The Curious Hatmaker”
Raymond James’ back of office support and client service, combined with award-winning research, continuous financial stability, and a comprehensive array of resources and expertise, help ensure we have everything we need to assist you in all aspects of your financial life.
Commitment to outstanding service has been Raymond James’ guiding tenet since the firm was first established in 1962. Its culture of independence and tradition of support help us provide our clients with the objective, informed recommendations and individualized, thoughtful advice they expect and deserve.
A brief history
- 1962: Robert A. James Investments merges with Raymond & Associates to form Raymond James.
- 1983: Raymond James is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, symbol RJF.
- 2008: Raymond James is one of the few firms to remain stable and profitable through the economic downturn.
- 2012: Raymond James and Morgan Keegan merge to form one of the country’s largest independent full-service wealth management and investment banking firms not headquartered on Wall Street.
- 2013: Raymond James reaches its 100th consecutive quarter of profitability.1
From humble beginnings, Raymond James has grown to become a well-respected, widely recognized multinational firm with distinct business units that serve a variety of clients, from individuals and small business owners to municipalities and major corporations.
RAYMOND JAMES SUPPORTS OUR ASPEN PROCESS
Investments are a means to an end, whether the goal is a comfortable retirement,
a grandchild’s education or a legacy for future generations. That’s why we have chosen to work with a firm that believes in our approach to focus on your goals, not transactions.
Raymond James by the Numbers
Raymond James is a publicly traded, global company with distinct business units that serve a variety of clients.
- APPROXIMATELY 10,000 ASSOCIATES WORLDWIDE
- APPROXIMATELY 7,300 FINANCIAL ADVISORS
- MORE THAN 3,000 LOCATIONS (UNITED STATES, CANADA & ABROAD) MORE THAN 3 MILLION CLIENT ACCOUNTS
- APPROXIMATELY $664 BILLION IN CLIENT ASSETS UNDER ADMINISTRATION
Information as of 6/30/17*
Past performance is not indicative of future results. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a solicitation to buy or sell Raymond James Financial Stock.*
Aspen Wealth Strategies brings choice & service
The team at Aspen Wealth Strategies is leading the next evolution in financial planning by putting choice into the customer’s hands.