Vice President of Client Services, AWS
Relationship Coordinator, RJFS
8333 Ralston Road, Suite 2
Arvada, CO 80002
Amber Anderson is the VP of Client Services at Aspen Wealth Strategies. She brings experience in personnel and banking management, as well as a strong background in customer service. Amber is passionate about utilizing the financial services market to help clients understand its benefits. She is dedicated to our clients and offers her breadth of knowledge and experience.
Amber has served as a Mentor, Leadership Council Member, and the Special Events Chair for regional groups outside of Raymond James. She takes initiative and tackles new challenges to improve the client experience of Aspen Wealth Strategies and the financial services industry itself. She is passionate about bringing the Aspen Experience and Process to the entire industry. Amber is a leader and role model to the staff at Aspen Wealth Strategies. She has been in the industry since 2008 and completed her MBA in 2014.
Amber moved to Colorado in 2003 from Salt Lake City and fell in love with Colorado and now considers it home. She loves anything that involves the outdoors, particularly hiking and camping. She lives in North Denver with her husband, Jeff, 2-year old son, Ryker, and beloved family dog, Milo.
Amber’s 5 Favorites
Beauty and the Beast
by Stephen King
Your Relationship Coordinator is Your liaison on the operations side of your wealth plan and investment strategies. They are:
- Your first and best point of contact
- Coordinator of your financial services team, working with your wealth advisor, wealth manager and wealth planner to implement your strategies
- Facilitating your customized communications strategy ensuring you receive important and timely communications and meeting requests from your wealth management team
- Your Raymond James financial account attendant
- Custodian of your Aspen experience
Efforts and Courage are not enough without Purpose and Direction.John F. Kennedy