Wealth Advisor, RJFS
4770 Baseline Road, Suite 110
Boulder, CO 80303
Emily Lucero is a Wealth Advisor at Aspen Wealth Strategies. She strives to positively impact her client’s lives by teaming with them to help them reach their financial goals. She is a driven, highly educated, and collaborative advisor. One of her talents is expressing complex financial information in a way that her clients can understand and relate to the information she is sharing.
Emily is a Four-time Pac 12 All Academic athlete and a Two-Time 1st Team All-American athlete, and she brings that excellence to work with her every day. Her drive and commitment to help her clients succeed is her motivation. Emily believes strongly in preparation, time-management, and competing to win, both in work and life. Educated at the University of Colorado in Boulder with a BS in Finance, Emily is excited for the opportunity to launch her career in the Denver/Boulder area.
Emily lives in Longmont with her husband, Brice, and their Beagle, Deza.
Emily’s 5 Favorites
Remember the Titans
Commonwealth by Ann Patchett
Home improvement, yoga, & weightlifting
Your Wealth Advisor partners with you to map strategies for you to accomplish Goals that strive to reach Your Financial Purpose. They are:
- Managing your financial team.
- Working with you to establish your goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Collaborating with your tax planner, estate planning attorney, insurance broker/company, and other financial professionals.
- Developing and Implementing processes, tools, and education material to ensure you are making informed decisions.
- Ensuring your financial plan and your portfolio stay in sync and on track toward accomplishing your goals.
Efforts and Courage are not enough without Purpose and Direction.John F. Kennedy